Also in theaters this weekend:
- "As Above, So Below" is a subterranean horror movie that follows a team of explorers who venture into the catacombs that lie beneath the streets of Paris. Then something bad happens.
- "The November Man" stars Pierce Brosnan as an ex-CIA operative brought back in on a personal mission that finds himself pitted against his former pupil.
- In "The Congress," an aging, out-of work actress (Robin Wright) accepts one last job -- creating a digital likeness for a future Hollywood, though the consequences of her decision affect her in ways she didn't consider.
- "The Notebook" follows twin siblings as they endure the harshness of WWII in a village on the Hungarian border and learn to survive by studying the evil surrounding them.
- "Starred Up" stars Jack O'Connell ("Skins") as an explosively violent teenage transferred to an adult prison where he comes face to face with his father (Ben Mendelsohn).
- In "Life of Crime," two common criminals kidnap the wife of a corrupt real-estate developer who has no interest in paying the million dollar ransom. The film stars Jennifer Aniston, Isla Fisher, Tim Robbins, Will Forte, Mos Def, and more.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "George Strait: The Cowboy Rides Away" is a 2-hour concert special from the country music star documenting his record-setting 2014 show in Arlington, Texas (CMT, 7p ET Friday).
- "Jim Jeffries: BARE" is a stand-up special from the Australian comic (Netflix, 12:01am Fri.)
- "Raiders of the Lost Art" highlights world-famous art mysteries (Ovation, 7p ET Saturday)
- "BBQ Crawl" takes you through the world of Southern barbecue (Travel, 7:30p ET Sunday)