Also in theaters this weekend:
- "If I Stay" stars Chloe Grace Moretz as a talented young musician whose life changes in an instant after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide how to proceed with her drastically different life.
- "When the Game Stands Tall" tells the story of legendary football coach Bob Ladouceur, who took De La Salle High School from obscurity to a record-shattering 151-game winning streak.
- "Love Is Strange" stars John Lithgow and Alfred Molina as newlyweds who are forced to stay with their friends and family after one of them is fired, a situation that weighs heavily on all involved.
- "The One I Love" follows a couple (Mark Duplass, Elisabeth Moss) on the brink of separation, who escape for a weekend in pursuit of their best selves. An unusual dilemma awaits them.
- "Are You Here" stars Owen Wilson and Zach Galifianakis as childhood best friends who embark on a road trip back to their hometown after the latter learns he has inherited a small fortune from his late father. Written and directed by "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "BoJack Horseman" is a new edgy, Adult-Swim-style animated series starring Will Arnett and Aaron Paul (Netflix, 12:01 am ET Friday).
- "Doctor Who" returns for its eighth season with the new doctor, played by Peter Capaldi (BBC America, 8p ET Saturday).
- "Breathless" is a medical drama set in 1961 London (PBC, 9p ET Sunday).