Also in theaters this weekend:
- "The Hundred-Foot Journey" stars Helen Mirren as a chilly chef in the south of France who feuds with a new nearby restaurant until she takes a gifted young chef under her wing.
- "Into the Storm" spans a single day of an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes in one town and the storm chasers, thrill-seekers, and townspeople dealing with the wild experience.
- In "Step Up All In," all-stars from the previous installments battle it out in a Las Vegas competition that could decide their dreams and their careers.
- "What If" follows Wallace (Daniel Radcliffe) who, burned out from failed relationships, forms an immediate bond with Chantry (Zoe Kazan), who lives with her longtime boyfriend. The two begin to wonder if the love of your life is actually your best friend.
- "About Alex" follows a circle of old college friends who reunite after one of them suffers an emotional breakdown. Old crushes and resentments come to light and push friendships and relationships to the brink.
Also on TV this weekend:
- Directed by Steven Soderbergh, "The Knick" stars Clive Owen as a surgeon in a New York hospital in the year 1900. (Cinemax, 10p ET Friday).
- "Jonah from Tonga" is a new comedy series from Chris Lilley (HBO, 10p ET Friday).
- "Outlander" is an adaptation of Diana Gabaldon's best-selling books (Starz, 9p ET Saturday)
- "Teen Choice 2014" is hosted by Tyler Posey (FOX, 8p ET Sunday)
- "Gym Rescue" is hosted by MMA legends Randy Couture & Frank Shamrock (Spike, 9p ET Sun.)