Comedy Central has unveiled its slate of fall premiere dates, including several series that are set to return before the season officially arrives.
Daniel Tosh's viral video show "Tosh.0" gets the ball rolling later this month, while we won't see new episodes of favorites like "South Park" and sketch series "Key & Peele" -- which will air back-to-back -- until late September. The network's full premiere lineup includes:
"Tosh.0" - Tuesday, August 26 at 10 p.m.
"Adam DeVine's House Party" - Tuesday, September 9 at 10:30 p.m. Moves to its regular Thursday timeslot on September 11 at 12:30 a.m.
"Brickleberry" - Tuesday, September 16 at 10:30 p.m.
"South Park" - Wednesday, September 24 at 10 p.m.
"Key & Peele" - Wednesday, September 24 at 10:30 p.m.
"Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution" - Friday, October 3 at 12 a.m.
According to the network, animated series "Brickleberry" and "South Park" have only gotten 10-episode orders. "Adam DeVine's House Party," which features up-and-coming comedians, is set to host dozens of guests, including Kristen Schaal, Nikki Glaser, Matteo Lane, Mark Serritella, and Erik Griffin.
"Key & Peele" also boasts an impressive guest-star lineup, including Paget Brewster, Ty Burrell, Anna Camp, Julia Duffy, Clint Howard, Ernie Hudson, Rashida Jones, Romany Malko, Lance Moore, Seth Morris, Kumail Nanjiani, Chelsea Peretti, Lance Reddick, Retta, Jason Ritter, Richard Schiff, and Malcolm-Jamal Warner.
[via: Coming Soon]
Photo courtesy of Picture Group
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Most Badass 'Buffy' Moments - POPSUGAR
- Hidden Disney Characters - Mom.me
- The Most Epic 'Glee' Performances of All Time - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Leprechaun' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Amazing Movie-Themed Home Theaters - ScreenCrush
- That Time Shailene Woodley Movie-Dated All Her 'Insurgent' Costars - POPSUGAR
- Historical Celebrity Lookalikes - Mom.me
- HBO's Kurt Cobain Documentary Will Be Release in Theaters - POPSUGAR
- Which 'Taken' Knockoff Is the Best? - Vulture
- Child Stars: Where Are They Now - Mom.me