So, in honor of the release of "Sharknado 2: The Second One" (premiering tonight, July 30, at 9 pm ET/PT on Syfy) we're taking a walk down memory lane and counting down the best GIFs from the one that started it all, "Sharknado." You're welcome.
9. That one where you can see the entire sharknado and realize it looks a lot like the smoke monster from "Lost."
8. That one where you watch a guy fall from a helicopter into the mouth of a passing shark.
7. That one that made you wonder why sharks are the only thing from the ocean that got caught in the sharknado.
6. That one where you watch John Heard mouth "Oh crap" over and over and over.
5. That one that makes you think sharks are actually more dangerous on land than in the ocean.
4. That one where they reenact a scene from "Jaws."
3. That one that looks like a whale giving birth to Ian Ziering.
2. That one where... ouch.
1. That one that speaks for itself.
Bonus: That one where you realize Syfy (almost) topped "Sharknado" with another movie called "Ghost Shark," released one month later.
"Sharknado 2: The Second One" premieres Wednesday, July 30 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Syfy.