The first teaser trailer for "Fifty Shades of Grey" is finally here, and naturally, it was revealed by Beyonce. Wait, what?
In a surprise move, Queen Bey was the first to get her hands on -- and share -- the clip, most likely because it features a sexy, slowed-down version of her 2003 hit, "Crazy in Love." The singer shared the video on her Instagram account over the weekend with the simple caption #FiftyShades.
So what to make of the 15-second clip? Obviously, that's not a lot of time to leave much of an impression, but based on the heavy breathing, seductive skirt lifting, and locking doors, we're guessing we're in for a fairly steamy feature film, not to mention full trailer, which the teaser says will drop on Thursday.
That's still more than six months from the "Fifty Shades" release date, so fans of the S&M-heavy novels by E.L. James may want to invest in dainty handkerchiefs with which to fan themselves in the meantime. Watch the teaser and try to keep your brow from sweating and pulse from racing in anticipation.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" hits theaters on February 13, 2015.
[via: Beyonce, h/t Los Angeles Times]
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Is There Too Much TV to Watch? - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- Tarantino Starts Shooting 'Hateful Eight' - ScreenCrush
- This Matthew McConaughey 'Dazed and Confused' Audition Is Amazing - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- What's Leaving Netflix in February - POPSUGAR
- A$AP Rocky Heads to the Big Screen - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush