Also in theaters this weekend:
- "The Purge: Anarchy" follows a couple, a mother and daughter, and a vengeful father as they all try to survive the lawless night in this sequel to last year's "The Purge."
- "Wish I Was Here" stars Zach Braff as a 35-year-old man at a major crossroad, forcing him to reexamine all aspects of his life -- particularly his family. Braff also wrote and directed this Kickstarter-funded project.
- "I Origins" stars Michael Pitt as a molecular biologist who uncovers startling scientific evidence that he uses in hopes of tracking down his deceased lover.
- "Mood Indigo" follows a wealthy bachelor, who tries to cure his lover's unusual illness caused by a flower growing in her lungs. Directed by Michel Gondry, the film stars Romain Duris and Audrey Tautou.
- Documentary "Alive Inside" follows the fight against the healthcare system to demonstrate music's ability to combat memory loss and restore a deep sense of self.
Also on TV this weekend:
- In "Expecting Amish," a teenage girl comes to terms with her Amish lifestyle against the outside world (Lifetime, 8 p.m. ET Saturday).
- "For Better or For Worse" follows a wedding planner who gets a second chance at true love (Hallmark, 9 p.m. ET Saturday).
- The Syfy special "Aliens on the Moon" attempts to expose the lunar truth (Syfy, 9 p.m. ET Sunday).
- New docudrama "Gunslingers" tells the true stories behind infamous icons (American Heroes, 10 p.m. ET Sunday).