James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) has been gone from Gotham for a little too long; the city he once loved has turned into a hotbed of criminal activity, glowering citizens, and one very angry cat. Plus, it rains entirely too much. "Gotham" will reveal how young Gordon becomes the righteous crime fighter we come to know and love in the "Batman" saga, Commissioner Gordon.
How did Gotham become such a hotbed of freaky villains? And how does a fresh-faced young cop get on the fast track to Police Commissioner? "Gotham" will hopefully answer these questions and more when it premieres on Fox on September 22.
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush