James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) has been gone from Gotham for a little too long; the city he once loved has turned into a hotbed of criminal activity, glowering citizens, and one very angry cat. Plus, it rains entirely too much. "Gotham" will reveal how young Gordon becomes the righteous crime fighter we come to know and love in the "Batman" saga, Commissioner Gordon.
How did Gotham become such a hotbed of freaky villains? And how does a fresh-faced young cop get on the fast track to Police Commissioner? "Gotham" will hopefully answer these questions and more when it premieres on Fox on September 22.
- Cinderella's Dazzling Pictures Will Take Your Breath Away - POPSUGAR
- Netflix and Judd Apatow Are Making a New Pee-wee Herman Movie - Vulture
- Lady Gaga's 'Sound of Music' Tribute Made the Oscars Worth Watching - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Dumb and Dumber To' - ScreenJunkies
- 11 'This Is Spinal Tap' Facts - ScreenCrush
- Christina Aguilera's Britney Spears Impression Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- Behind-the-Scenes Oscar-Party Timeline - Vulture
- 40 Books Becoming Movies in 2015 - POPSUGAR
- The Best 'Parks and Recreation' Drinking Moments - Vulture
- Here's an Amazing Dark and Gritty 'Power Rangers' Reboot - ScreenCrush