Never seen the "Harry Potter" films but intimidated by watching eight movies (or, conversely, not really interested in parking yourself in front of a TV for that long)? Never fear, the folks at Mashable are here with a nifty two-minute summary of the entire series.
In the latest installment in the TL;DW (Too Long; Didn't Watch) series, Mashable tackles the movies based on the beloved J.K. Rowling book series, and right off the bat points out that the films could really be boiled down to "how older men grew more and more attracted to Emma Watson," who plays Potter pal Hermione Granger. Villain Voldemort is summed up as "a pale, veiny-faced snake man who wants to kill" Harry, but is really just a "'Scooby-Doo' villain of the week" who can't manage to murder a helpless child, despite repeated attempts.
The clip also takes issue with the revisionist history of Professor Snape, who spends the entire series being a jerk to Harry, only to be hailed as a hero in the end. "He holds a grudge on an 11-year-old because he had a crush on his mom in high school?" the narrator asks incredulously. "You are a grown, adult human being with very high intelligence! Let it go!"
In the end, the clip even one-ups itself in the TL;DW department, offering up a two-sentence description of the video that really nails the crux of the films (and Emma Watson's hotness). We won't spoil it for you here, because if you can't even spare two minutes to get the gist of "Harry Potter," you're probably never going to care about it anyway. Check out the clip below.
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory