Announcing that the movie had filmed its last shot, the note expressed gratitude for the millions of fans who have stuck with the franchise since its humble beginnings, and offered their support throughout the difficult road to completing "Fast 7" in the wake of series star Paul Walker's sudden death last year.
"There was a time when we didn't know how we could go on, or even if we should. But we listened to you, and you inspired us not only to keep going but to try and make the best FAST & FURIOUS movie yet," the post said.
Noting that cast members had become as close as family throughout the 15-year history of the franchise, filmmakers said that despite the loss of Walker, the help of his brothers, Cody and Caleb, in completing the film, and the love surrounding the production, allowed the flick to move forward.
"Our family is big and strong but it won't ever quite be whole again without Paul. All of us -- those who've been here from the start and those whose first FAST film is 7 -- wanted to create a special film for him and for you. We believe we have," the post said.
"Thank you for being there for us," it continued. "You are the biggest part of our family, and we couldn't have gotten here without you."
The entire message is available on the "Fast & Furious" Facebook page. "Fast & Furious 7" is scheduled to hit theaters on April 3, 2015.
[via Facebook, h/t First Showing]