Residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland looking to get paid to watch movies and television shows are in luck: Netflix wants to hire you.
The streaming service wants to expand its team of taggers -- a.k.a., the people who determine the genres of its programming, and what genres viewers will like based on their streaming histories -- and is looking across the pond for help. In a new video announcing its intentions, Netflix described the ideal candidate as "a very special, discerning viewer whose love for TV is so great that they're ready to join our team."
"Taggers are the bright sparks who help us make your Netflix personal," the video added.
According to the official job posting, taggers are able to work from home and create their own schedules, and "will be responsible for watching and analyzing films and TV programmes that will be streaming on Netflix in the future," and then "deconstruct the films and programmes and describe them using objective tags." The listing also notes that the hired candidate may also act as a cultural consultant for U.K./Ireland audiences.
There's no salary listing, but this still sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Eligible candidates may want to apply soon -- this job will be pretty popular.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!