Residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland looking to get paid to watch movies and television shows are in luck: Netflix wants to hire you.
The streaming service wants to expand its team of taggers -- a.k.a., the people who determine the genres of its programming, and what genres viewers will like based on their streaming histories -- and is looking across the pond for help. In a new video announcing its intentions, Netflix described the ideal candidate as "a very special, discerning viewer whose love for TV is so great that they're ready to join our team."
"Taggers are the bright sparks who help us make your Netflix personal," the video added.
According to the official job posting, taggers are able to work from home and create their own schedules, and "will be responsible for watching and analyzing films and TV programmes that will be streaming on Netflix in the future," and then "deconstruct the films and programmes and describe them using objective tags." The listing also notes that the hired candidate may also act as a cultural consultant for U.K./Ireland audiences.
There's no salary listing, but this still sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Eligible candidates may want to apply soon -- this job will be pretty popular.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!