Residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland looking to get paid to watch movies and television shows are in luck: Netflix wants to hire you.
The streaming service wants to expand its team of taggers -- a.k.a., the people who determine the genres of its programming, and what genres viewers will like based on their streaming histories -- and is looking across the pond for help. In a new video announcing its intentions, Netflix described the ideal candidate as "a very special, discerning viewer whose love for TV is so great that they're ready to join our team."
"Taggers are the bright sparks who help us make your Netflix personal," the video added.
According to the official job posting, taggers are able to work from home and create their own schedules, and "will be responsible for watching and analyzing films and TV programmes that will be streaming on Netflix in the future," and then "deconstruct the films and programmes and describe them using objective tags." The listing also notes that the hired candidate may also act as a cultural consultant for U.K./Ireland audiences.
There's no salary listing, but this still sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Eligible candidates may want to apply soon -- this job will be pretty popular.
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory