"Seinfeld" celebrates the 25th anniversary of its series premiere on July 5th, so we felt it was the perfect time to look back at the show about nothing that changed everything. We still quote this beloved series on a daily basis and are indebted to it for bringing us phrases like "low talker," "anti-dentite," and "soup nazi."
One thing's for sure about "Seinfeld" -- the briefly-seen bit characters were some of the most memorable parts of the series. And boy were there a lot of them. Jerry had over 50 girlfriends throughout the show's run alone.
Even though we always enjoyed watching the fab four (Elaine, Jerry, Kramer, and George) in action, the minor players couldn't help but stand out because top talent was consistently cast. Need proof? There are dozens of guest stars who went on to become stars in their own right.
See for yourself! Take a look at 25 guest stars who became famous after appearing on "Seinfeld":
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush