Here's what you might have missed during last night's late night talk shows:
Ice-T stopped by "Conan" to discuss how he celebrates winning tough levels on online video games like Call of Duty, and it includes unzipping his pants and letting his junk out. "It's called the d--k dance," the rapper-actor explained. "It's liberating." Sidekick Andy Richter chimed in that he'd apply firecrackers to his own celebration, though Ice-T wasn't too keen on that idea.
Meanwhile, on "The Late Show," host David Letterman grilled "The Voice" judge Adam Levine about the famously secretive origin of Levine's band Maroon 5's name. In the first clip, Levine demurs that the reason he and his bandmates haven't publicly revealed the tale is because it's an "uneventful, boring, stupid story that makes me feel bad about myself."
In the next clip, Letterman presses Levine further, finally getting the frontman to reveal that he's told only one other person about the meaning behind Maroon 5's moniker, and it was someone else who asked him in public: Billy Joel. Of course, that meant not telling another one of Levine's musical idols, Jay Z, though Levine points out that he doesn't know where Hova came up with his nickname, either.
Jimmy Kimmel sat down with Jenna Dewan-Tatum, and the "Witches of East End" star discussed her offbeat TV viewing habits while pregnant with her and husband Channing Tatum's first child. Dewan-Tatum said she was so concerned about creating a "unicorns and fairy dust" environment for her unborn daughter that she "didn't even watch 'Dateline,'" but all that changed when baby Everly arrived. Let's just say that British reality TV focused on blow-up dolls and giant scrotums was involved.
Also on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Zach Braff stopped by to promote his latest directorial effort, "Wish I Was Here," as well as his starring role in the Woody Allen-penned musical "Bullets Over Broadway." "Bullets" is a grueling schedule of eight shows a week, Braff explained, but no one was more tired during a recent performance than a woman in the front row, who the actor noticed had fallen fast asleep. Eventually, her family got in on the fun. "It was like 'Weekend at Bernie's,'" Braff said.
And finally, over at E!, "Think Like a Man Too" star Kevin Hart chatted with Chelsea Handler about his out-of-control "ugly toes," and his girlfriend's request that he get his nails trimmed at a salon. The trip ended up involving two women and a pair of shears. "That's how I know it was serious," Hart said.
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory