Also in theaters this weekend:
- In "Hellion," a motocross-obsessed 13-year-old boy works with his emotionally absent father (Aaron Paul) to bring his little brother home after Child Protective Services took him away.
- "The Rover" follows a ruthless ex-soldier (Guy Pearce) who forces a wounded thief (Robert Pattinson) to help him find the men who stole his last possession in the desolate landscape.
- "The Signal" follows three college students who believe they have tracked a rival computer hacker to a desolate shed only to lose consciousness and awake to a nightmare.
- "Lullaby" follows a man, estranged from his family, who receives word that his father will be taken off life support in 2 days. Starring Amy Adams, Garrett Hedlund, and Richard Jenkins.
- "Ivory Tower" is a documentary that questions whether college is worth the expense, as tuition shoots upward and student debt spirals out of control.
Also on TV this weekend:
- Music special "CMT Crossroads: Katy Perry and Kacey Musgraves" (CMT, 10 pm ET Friday).
- Comedy special "Sinbad: Make Me Wanna Holla" (Comedy, 9 pm ET Saturday)
- Two-part miniseries "The Escape Artist" stars David Tennant as a criminal defense attorney (PBS, 9 pm ET Sunday).
- Documentary series "Inside Combat Rescue: The Last Stand" (Nat Geo, 9 pm ET Sunday).
- A new season of the animated series "Superjail!" premieres (Adult Swim, 11:45 pm ET Sun.).