Bill Murray has continued his recent trend of popping up and goofing off in random places by crashing a South Carolina couple's engagement photo shoot.
Charleston-based photographer Raheel Gauba told the Post and Courier that he was in the midst of taking photos of couple Erik Rogers and Ashley Donald when the pair became distracted and began to stare at someone behind Gauba.
"I thought who the heck is bothering them," Gauba told the paper. "I turn around and it's Bill Murray with his shirt up, belly out, tapping his belly and trying to make them laugh."
Gauba said that he then invited Murray to take a photo with Rogers and Donald, to which the comedian replied, "Sure I would."
"I took the shot and off he goes," Gauba recalled of the surreal, fleeting encounter.
Given that Murray has now doled out advice at a bachelor party and participated in an engagement shoot, we think the next logical step in his Turning Up and Making People's Day Tour should be an actual wedding. Murray can totally take over for a minister, right?
[via: Post and Courier, h/t Gawker]
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Chris Pratt May Be the New Indiana Jones - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- The Complete History of Comic-Book Movies: 'Batman' - ScreenCrush
- The All-Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- Emma Watson Will Star as Belle in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' - POPSUGAR
- Is Liam Hemsworth Starring in the New 'Independence Day'? - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush