Bill Murray has continued his recent trend of popping up and goofing off in random places by crashing a South Carolina couple's engagement photo shoot.
Charleston-based photographer Raheel Gauba told the Post and Courier that he was in the midst of taking photos of couple Erik Rogers and Ashley Donald when the pair became distracted and began to stare at someone behind Gauba.
"I thought who the heck is bothering them," Gauba told the paper. "I turn around and it's Bill Murray with his shirt up, belly out, tapping his belly and trying to make them laugh."
Gauba said that he then invited Murray to take a photo with Rogers and Donald, to which the comedian replied, "Sure I would."
"I took the shot and off he goes," Gauba recalled of the surreal, fleeting encounter.
Given that Murray has now doled out advice at a bachelor party and participated in an engagement shoot, we think the next logical step in his Turning Up and Making People's Day Tour should be an actual wedding. Murray can totally take over for a minister, right?
[via: Post and Courier, h/t Gawker]
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory