Bill Murray has continued his recent trend of popping up and goofing off in random places by crashing a South Carolina couple's engagement photo shoot.
Charleston-based photographer Raheel Gauba told the Post and Courier that he was in the midst of taking photos of couple Erik Rogers and Ashley Donald when the pair became distracted and began to stare at someone behind Gauba.
"I thought who the heck is bothering them," Gauba told the paper. "I turn around and it's Bill Murray with his shirt up, belly out, tapping his belly and trying to make them laugh."
Gauba said that he then invited Murray to take a photo with Rogers and Donald, to which the comedian replied, "Sure I would."
"I took the shot and off he goes," Gauba recalled of the surreal, fleeting encounter.
Given that Murray has now doled out advice at a bachelor party and participated in an engagement shoot, we think the next logical step in his Turning Up and Making People's Day Tour should be an actual wedding. Murray can totally take over for a minister, right?
[via: Post and Courier, h/t Gawker]
- Cinderella's Dazzling Pictures Will Take Your Breath Away - POPSUGAR
- Netflix and Judd Apatow Are Making a New Pee-wee Herman Movie - Vulture
- Lady Gaga's 'Sound of Music' Tribute Made the Oscars Worth Watching - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Dumb and Dumber To' - ScreenJunkies
- 11 'This Is Spinal Tap' Facts - ScreenCrush
- Christina Aguilera's Britney Spears Impression Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- Behind-the-Scenes Oscar-Party Timeline - Vulture
- 40 Books Becoming Movies in 2015 - POPSUGAR
- The Best 'Parks and Recreation' Drinking Moments - Vulture
- Here's an Amazing Dark and Gritty 'Power Rangers' Reboot - ScreenCrush