Also in theaters this weekend:
- "Obvious Child" stars Jenny Slate as a twenty-something comedienne whose unexpected pregnancy forces her to finally face the realities of independent womanhood.
- "Borgman" follows an old man and vagrant, who, upon entering the lives of an arrogant upper-class family, turns their lives into a psychological nightmare.
- "Trust Me" follows a former child star turned talent agent who will stop at nothing to sign a young Hollywood actress -- including her volatile father -- and make her a star.
- In "The Sacrament," a news team visits a self-proclaimed paradise and its charismatic leader, however, all is not what it seems in this Ti West-directed horror film.
- "Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon" documents the legendary Hollywood insider, who fell into artist management by chance after moving to LA straight out of college.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "Brazil Gone Wild" explores the country's diverse animal population (Discovery, 7 p.m. Sat.).
- The crime-drama "Power" makes its series premiere (Starz, 9 p.m. Saturday).
- The "2014 Miss USA Competition" airs live (NBC, 8 p.m. ET Sunday).
- "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" returns for its season premiere (E! 9 p.m. ET Sunday).