Also in theaters this weekend:
- "Night Moves" stars Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning as radical environmentalists wishing to execute their most extravagant protest: the destruction of a hydroelectric dam.
- "Filth" stars James McAvoy as a corrupt cop who manipulates and hallucinates his way through a bid to secure a promotion and win back his wife and daughter.
- In "We Are the Best!", three girls in 1980s Stockholm decide to form a punk band -- despite not having any instruments and being told by everyone that punk is dead.
- "Korengal" is a companion piece to the Afghan war documentary "Restrepo," and picks up where the latter left off; the same US platoon in the deadliest valley in Afghanistan.
- In "The Grand Seduction," a small town resident (Brendon Gleeson) tries to seduce a doctor (Taylor Kitsch) to stay permanently and revive their village.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "Crossbones," starring John Malkovich as Blackbeard, premieres on NBC. (10 pm ET Friday).
- Starring Ricky Gervais, "Derek" Season 2 episodes premiere (Netflix, 12:01 a.m. Friday).
- "2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction" with Nirvana, The E Street Band, Hall & Oates, Peter Gabriel, KISS, and more. (HBO, 9 p.m. ET Saturday).
- Two-hour special "Mini Monsters" peeks inside the lives of tiny creatures (Disc., 9 p.m. ET Sat).
- The 10th season of "Food Network Star" premieres (Food, 9 p.m. ET Sunday).