Also in theaters this weekend:
- "A Haunted House 2." Marlon Wayans stars in the horror-parody sequel about a family man plagued by bizarre paranormal events after moving into his dream house.
- Written and directed by John Turturro, "Fading Gigolo" follows a middle-aged man (Turturro) who becomes a professional gigolo to help his cash-strapped friend, Murray (Woody Allen).
- In "13 Sins," a salesman down on his luck answers a cryptic phone call that begins a sinister game of risks that financially rewards him for completing the 13 dangerous tasks.
- "Make Your Move" finds a pair of star-crossed dancers at the center of a bitter rivalry between their brothers' underground dance clubs.
- In "Tasting Menu," a newly divorced couple reunites for a once-in-a-lifetime meal at the world's best restaurant on its final evening before closing.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "Game of Thrones" heats up with its third episode of the season (HBO, Sunday, 9pm ET).
- "Tobacco Wars" examines Kentucky's dark fire industry (CMT, Saturday, 10pm ET).
- Billy Crystal's Tony-winning one-man show "700 Sundays" hits TV (HBO, Saturday, 9pm ET).
- Comedy special "Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide" premieres (Comedy Central, Sunday, 10pm ET).