4/20 is almost here, and we've compiled a list of movies to help you sit back, chill out and expand
your mind following the massive late afternoon smoke-out.
Our list doesn't just include movies that involve marijuana. We also permitted films that are best enjoyed while "under the influence," not that we endorse that kind of thing.
We tried to omit sequels and sub-par movies that don't deserve a viewing in any state of mind, but we made some allowance for lousy flicks that have become stoner classics (i.e. "Half Baked").
(Disclaimer: Tastes vary, and we may have very well missed your favourites. Let us know what we're missing in the comments!)
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory