Also in theaters this weekend:
- From director Jim Jarmusch comes "Only Lovers Left Alive," a new take on the vampire love story that stars Tom Hiddleston, as a reclusive musician, and Tilda Swinton, his love.
- Directed by David Gordon Green, "Joe" stars Nicolas Cage as a hot-tempered ex-con in the midst of reforming until he meets a young boy who brings out the fierce protector in him.
- Starring Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman, "The Railway Man" follows a WWII prisoner of war suffering from trauma years later and his desire to find the man behind his ill treatment.
- In "Hateship Loveship," a teenage daughter orchestrates a romance between her nanny and her father, who is a recovering addict. Stars Kristen Wiig, Guy Pearce, and Hailee Steinfeld.
- "Cuban Fury" stars Nick Frost, Rashida Jones, and Chris O'Dowd in the tale of an unassuming salsa king, who fights for a woman out of his league.
Also on TV this weekend:
- "Kitchen Nightmares" with Gordon Ramsay premieres (FOX, Friday, 8pm ET).
- Seth Rogen hosts "Saturday Night Live" with musician Ed Sheeran (NBC, Saturday, 11:30 ET).
- "Game of Thrones" follows up its season debut with a new episode (HBO, Sunday, 9pm ET).
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta" has its season 6 finale (Bravo, Sunday, 8pm ET).
- "Sex Sent Me to the ER" is back for a Valentine's Day episode (TLC, Saturday, 9pm ET).