Move over, "Godzilla." Your nuclear origin story is old and tired. Make room for the sea-dwelling T-Rex in "Poseidon Rex," an upcoming horror movie about underwater dinosaurs, treasure, and the hapless twentysomethings who think that being young and hot will save their expendable little lives. For us, the trailer proves two things: 1. This movie is real, and 2. You can swim pretty well with T-Rex arms.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!