Move over, "Godzilla." Your nuclear origin story is old and tired. Make room for the sea-dwelling T-Rex in "Poseidon Rex," an upcoming horror movie about underwater dinosaurs, treasure, and the hapless twentysomethings who think that being young and hot will save their expendable little lives. For us, the trailer proves two things: 1. This movie is real, and 2. You can swim pretty well with T-Rex arms.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!