Remember when you were young(ish), and all you wanted to do was reenact pivotal scenes from "Jurassic Park" using your old collection of dinosaur figurines and your sister's Power Wheel's Barbie Jammin' Jeep? No? Well, that's embarrassing for me. Anyway, here's a video that lovingly recreates the iconic T-Rex chase, wherein Jeff Goldblum's eccentric mathematician finally realizes that exposing your chest, while sexy, may attract flesh-eating beasts that should have stayed extinct.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!