"Danger is my middle name." "Trouble is my middle name." Sigh. We've heard those lines so many times that an eye-roll followed by a quiet sigh has become all but a Pavlovian response a this point. But, because the Internet is so good at mining gold from a pile of cliches, the industrious folks at Supercut Videos have compiled a montage of "middle name" lines being delivered over and over and over again. But don't be fooled. This will not give you a newfound appreciation for these worn-out words -- instead, it will show you just how much it's over-used in movies. Sometimes what's old shouldn't be made new again.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!