Watching the new "Orphan Black" Season 2 trailer reminds us of when we watched season 1 and thought, "I wish this had more ass-kicking," because it seems as though BBC America fashioned some device to read our brain waves and granted our wish. Season 2, indeed, looks to have 30 to 40 percent more ass-kicking (that's just an estimate, mind you), and even more clone-y goodness to remind us of just how amazing the chameleon-like talents of the show's star, Tatiana Maslany, really are. But enough of our prattling on. Watch the Season 2 trailer below and then agonize over the fact that you won't be able to catch the premiere until April 18.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!