Watching the new "Orphan Black" Season 2 trailer reminds us of when we watched season 1 and thought, "I wish this had more ass-kicking," because it seems as though BBC America fashioned some device to read our brain waves and granted our wish. Season 2, indeed, looks to have 30 to 40 percent more ass-kicking (that's just an estimate, mind you), and even more clone-y goodness to remind us of just how amazing the chameleon-like talents of the show's star, Tatiana Maslany, really are. But enough of our prattling on. Watch the Season 2 trailer below and then agonize over the fact that you won't be able to catch the premiere until April 18.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!