Watching the new "Orphan Black" Season 2 trailer reminds us of when we watched season 1 and thought, "I wish this had more ass-kicking," because it seems as though BBC America fashioned some device to read our brain waves and granted our wish. Season 2, indeed, looks to have 30 to 40 percent more ass-kicking (that's just an estimate, mind you), and even more clone-y goodness to remind us of just how amazing the chameleon-like talents of the show's star, Tatiana Maslany, really are. But enough of our prattling on. Watch the Season 2 trailer below and then agonize over the fact that you won't be able to catch the premiere until April 18.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!