Watching the new "Orphan Black" Season 2 trailer reminds us of when we watched season 1 and thought, "I wish this had more ass-kicking," because it seems as though BBC America fashioned some device to read our brain waves and granted our wish. Season 2, indeed, looks to have 30 to 40 percent more ass-kicking (that's just an estimate, mind you), and even more clone-y goodness to remind us of just how amazing the chameleon-like talents of the show's star, Tatiana Maslany, really are. But enough of our prattling on. Watch the Season 2 trailer below and then agonize over the fact that you won't be able to catch the premiere until April 18.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!