Best Song isn't usually one of the most talked about or hotly contested categories at the Oscars, but this year is a different story.
We witnessed the title song from a little-seen film, "Alone Yet Not Alone," get a surprise nomination, which was subsequently put under the microscope, and later disqualified due to the songwriter's connections to the Academy. All this drama has only somewhat overshadowed the remaining four contenders: "Let It Go," from "Frozen"; "Happy," from "Despicable Me 2"; "The Moon Song," from "Her"; and "Ordinary Love," from "Mandela: The Long Walk to Freedom."
And the Oscar for Best Song goes to... "Let It Go," from "Frozen."
There you have it. The odds-on favorite took the crown... er, little gold man. Did anyone ever doubt the song-writing power of Disney?
- The 10 Action Movies That Will Define This Summer - POPSUGAR
- If Amy Schumer Wrote a Parenting Guide - Mom.me
- How to Survive Your 20s, According to Broad City - POPSUGAR
- This Modern Day Caveman Has Better Hair Than You & Better Abs Than Channing Tatum - College Candy
- FAMILY GUY: A HISTORY OF CONTROVERSY - Mandatory
- Your Summer 2015 Movie Guide Is Here - POPSUGAR
- Celebrities Who Are Natural Blondes - Mom.me
- WONDERWALL VIDEO REESE WITHERSPOON, SOFIA VERGARA DISH: DO BLONDES OR BRUNETTES HAVE MORE FUN? - Wonderwall
- See the Orange Is the New Black Cast Out of Their Jumpsuits - Popsugar
- TODAY'S FUNNY PHOTOS - Mandatory