Also, in theaters this weekend:
- In the French thriller "Stranger by the Lake," Franck visits a countryside lake and falls in love with Michel, an attractive but lethally dangerous man.
- Based on a true story, "Gimme Shelter" follows a pregnant, homeless teenager (Hudgens), who gets a second chance after fleeing her abusive mother and getting rejected by her estranged father.
- "24 Exposures" finds a fetish photographer and a romantically disillusioned investigator at the center of a murder investigation and jealousy runs high.
- "Gloria" tells the story of a lonely and fragile woman, who uncovers her inner strength. The film is Chile's official entry for Best Foreign Language Film and stars Paulina Garcia, winner of the Best Actress Award at this year's Berlin Film Festival.
- Directed by Godfrey Reggio, "Visitors" is a wordless and stunning documentary that explores humanity's trance-like relationship with technology and its transcendent effects.