The new "American Hustle" trailer has it all: excessive wealth, cleavage, comb-overs, pompadours, home perms, and plenty of high-stakes criminal scheming.
"We gotta get over on all these guys, that's what we need to be thinking about right now," a curler-coifed Amy Adams tells Christian Bale. To which he somberly replies, "It's gotta be the best we've ever done."
If that quiet, intense moment is designed to set our expectations for David O. Russell's '70s-set crime drama, then count us in.
For anyone who isn't into Oscar-caliber acting or high-profile cinematic storytelling, the trailer is still worth watching just to see Bradley Cooper sporting some tight, pink curlers, Jennifer Lawrence delivering a rimshot-worthy insult while smoking a cigarette (gasp!), and Christian Bale flaunting a big ol' beer gut and comb-over. Oh, and Jeremy Renner wearing a pompadour like a pro.
"American Hustle" hits theaters Christmas Day.
EARLIER: 'American Hustle' Poster Debut: The '70s Never Looked So Good (PHOTOS)
- The 10 Action Movies That Will Define This Summer - POPSUGAR
- If Amy Schumer Wrote a Parenting Guide - Mom.me
- How to Survive Your 20s, According to Broad City - POPSUGAR
- This Modern Day Caveman Has Better Hair Than You & Better Abs Than Channing Tatum - College Candy
- FAMILY GUY: A HISTORY OF CONTROVERSY - Mandatory
- Your Summer 2015 Movie Guide Is Here - POPSUGAR
- Celebrities Who Are Natural Blondes - Mom.me
- WONDERWALL VIDEO REESE WITHERSPOON, SOFIA VERGARA DISH: DO BLONDES OR BRUNETTES HAVE MORE FUN? - Wonderwall
- See the Orange Is the New Black Cast Out of Their Jumpsuits - Popsugar
- TODAY'S FUNNY PHOTOS - Mandatory