Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush