Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- Cinderella's Dazzling Pictures Will Take Your Breath Away - POPSUGAR
- Netflix and Judd Apatow Are Making a New Pee-wee Herman Movie - Vulture
- Lady Gaga's 'Sound of Music' Tribute Made the Oscars Worth Watching - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Dumb and Dumber To' - ScreenJunkies
- 11 'This Is Spinal Tap' Facts - ScreenCrush
- Christina Aguilera's Britney Spears Impression Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- Behind-the-Scenes Oscar-Party Timeline - Vulture
- 40 Books Becoming Movies in 2015 - POPSUGAR
- The Best 'Parks and Recreation' Drinking Moments - Vulture
- Here's an Amazing Dark and Gritty 'Power Rangers' Reboot - ScreenCrush