Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- Iconic Old Hollywood Costumes for Halloween - POPSUGAR
- 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Finally Meet - HitFix
- See the First 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Set Photos - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'The Fault in Our Stars' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- How Chris Pratt Became the Biggest Star of 2014 - Vulture
- Meet the Freaks of 'American Horror Story' - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 24 Hilarious Zack Galifianakis Moments (GIFS) - POPSUGAR
- 9 Weird Ben Affleck Movies - Vulture
- James Franco's 'Saturday Night Live' Documentary: A Must Watch For Any 'SNL' Fan - ScreenCrush