Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!