Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- 17 Film Festival Favorites and Indies Coming to Theaters This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 5 Reasons Kate Looked So Good After Giving Birth - Mom.me
- Mad Men Evolutions: See How Far They've Come - POPSUGAR
- WATCH: Here’s Justin Timberlake Dressed Up As A Lime Because Tequila - College Candy
- CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO WITH THESE TEQUILAS AND COCKTAILS - Mandatory
- TV Shows You Should Watch Based on Your Astrological Sign - POPSUGAR
- If the Women of 'Mad Men' Were Moms Now - Mom.me
- 2015 MET GALA FASHION HITS AND MISSES - Wonderwall
- Daenerys Targaryen Is Easily the Fiercest Badass in the Seven Kingdoms - Popsugar
- FAMOUS FOLKS WITH EXOTIC PETS - Mandatory