Two more actors have joined "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay."
Variety reports that Wes Chatham ("The Help") has signed on to play Castor, and Elden Henson ("Jobs") will play Pollux, two cameramen who work with former Capitol resident Cressida (Natalie Dormer) and join the rebellion. The crew helps shoot ads -- called propos in the books -- in support of the rebellion, including several positioning Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) as its leader and savior.
Chatham and Henson will appear in both installments of "Mockingjay," the final story in the "Hunger Games" trilogy, which is set to be split into two parts. They join the recently-cast Dormer and Julianne Moore, who will play President Alma Coin of District 13.
The next installment of the trilogy, "Catching Fire," is set for release on November 22. "Mockingjay - Part 1" will hit theaters November 21, 2014, and "Mockingjay - Part 2" will be released November 20, 2015.
- Where to See Oscar Winners and Nominees Next - Pop Sugar
- Steven Soderbergh (sort of) Remakes 'Psycho' - Vulture
- Actors Who Won Oscars For Playing Real People - Buzz Sugar
- Streaming Now: What's New on Netflix - Buzz Sugar
- Best Harold Ramis Moments - ScreenCrush
- New 'Matrix' Trilogy in the Works - ScreenCrush
- Wes Anderson Animated 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - Vulture
- Worse Movies of 2014... so far - HitFix
- Honest Trailers: '300' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Jimmy Fallon & Idina Menzel Do 'Let It Go' (Video) - Buzz Sugar