The Lambert family is finally safe and reunited now that Dalton is back from the Further, but what about his dad Josh? In "Insidious: Chapter 2," James Wan's follow-up to his 2011 "Insidious," the evil spirits that previously tormented the Lambert's son (Ty Simpkins) have now seemingly latched onto Josh (Patrick Wilson).
In the films the characters use cameras and lanterns to see the demonic entities that haunt their hallways. Just in case you've been experiencing some ghostly activities in your own home -- although we sincerely hope not -- Moviefone is here to help by giving away some ghost-hunting prizes, or just some really cool stuff.
One grand prize winner will receive an "Insidious" branded iPad mini with the first film loaded on to it -- perfect for snapping photos to catch ghosts in the act. Three runner-ups will receive a pair of sun-glasses, a water bottle, a themed-nail polish set, and a lantern all branded with the "Insidious" movie logo. Maybe if you catch some evil spirits you can at least give them a mani-pedi to cheer 'em up (just an idea).
To enter, leave a comment below naming your favorite James Wan scary movie and why. Be sure to leave your comment by Monday, September 16 at 6pm EST, and you're in!
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
• The comment must be left before MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 at 6:00PM EST.
• You may enter ONCE.
• The winner will receive an "Insidious" branded iPad mini with the first "Insidious" film loaded into it.
• Three runner-ups will receive a pair of "Insidious" branded sun-glasses, an "Insidious" branded water bottle, an "Insidious" themed-nail polish set, and an "Insidious" branded lantern.
• Click Here for complete rules.