Feel like a little funny this Friday afternoon? "Ass Backwards" is the tale of two best friends who are unabashed hot messes -- the kind of hot messes who are totally oblivious to their hot-messiness, and deluded to boot.
Chloe (Casey Wilson) and Kate (June Diane Raphael) are child pageant girls all grown up, and they've got a second shot at winning trophies to go with their tainted tiaras. Of course, they totally came in last in those pageants back in the day, and are now living lives of quiet desperation without even realizing it. Kate is selling her eggs like hotcakes while they're still fresh, and Chloe's job entails standing in a Lucite box dangling above a crowd of clubgoers.
"Sex in the City" this ain't, but you wouldn't know it from talking to Chloe and Kate. What follows is a road trip comedy of errors that includes table-flipping, amateur stripping contests, eccentric hats, and so much more. Bob Odenkirk, Alicia Silverstone, Vincent D'Onofrio, Jon Cryer, and Paul Scheer also appear in the ensemble comedy.
If you've been missing your "Happy Endings" fix or you dig "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion," "Ass Backwards" could be just the thing. We'll have to wait until it hits VOD September 30 to know for sure.
- The 10 Action Movies That Will Define This Summer - POPSUGAR
- If Amy Schumer Wrote a Parenting Guide - Mom.me
- How to Survive Your 20s, According to Broad City - POPSUGAR
- This Modern Day Caveman Has Better Hair Than You & Better Abs Than Channing Tatum - College Candy
- FAMILY GUY: A HISTORY OF CONTROVERSY - Mandatory
- Your Summer 2015 Movie Guide Is Here - POPSUGAR
- Celebrities Who Are Natural Blondes - Mom.me
- WONDERWALL VIDEO REESE WITHERSPOON, SOFIA VERGARA DISH: DO BLONDES OR BRUNETTES HAVE MORE FUN? - Wonderwall
- See the Orange Is the New Black Cast Out of Their Jumpsuits - Popsugar
- TODAY'S FUNNY PHOTOS - Mandatory