After 13 years, everything's changed and nothing's changed for the friends of "The Best Man."
Original cast members Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Harold Perrineau, and Terrence Howard reunite for the romantic comedy's holiday-themed sequel, "The Best Man Holiday." And as a new trailer shows, the longtime friends are older -- with Lathan sporting a huge baby bump -- though perhaps not wiser.
"It's Christmas, and I'm willing to give and I'm willing to receive," Howard's womanizing Quentin says of a rather indecent proposal.
The best part of the trailer? A sexy lip-synched performance by the men to New Edition's "Can You Stand the Rain." No wonder one of the women flings her underwear at them!
Also starring Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Melissa De Sousa, and Eddie Cibrian, "The Best Man Holiday" opens November 15.
- 30 Spooky Movie Couples - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ludicrous Villains That Were Terrible Horror Monsters - HitFix
- 'Cabin Fever' Is Going to be Remade - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Fight Club' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- Key and Peele Are Finally Making a Movie - Vulture
- Meet the Freaks of 'American Horror Story' - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 15 Pop-Culture Costumes That Take Very Little Effort - POPSUGAR
- 15 New Details About 'Interstellar' - Vulture
- Best Horror Movies Ever - Rotten Tomatoes