After 13 years, everything's changed and nothing's changed for the friends of "The Best Man."
Original cast members Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Harold Perrineau, and Terrence Howard reunite for the romantic comedy's holiday-themed sequel, "The Best Man Holiday." And as a new trailer shows, the longtime friends are older -- with Lathan sporting a huge baby bump -- though perhaps not wiser.
"It's Christmas, and I'm willing to give and I'm willing to receive," Howard's womanizing Quentin says of a rather indecent proposal.
The best part of the trailer? A sexy lip-synched performance by the men to New Edition's "Can You Stand the Rain." No wonder one of the women flings her underwear at them!
Also starring Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Melissa De Sousa, and Eddie Cibrian, "The Best Man Holiday" opens November 15.
- 17 Film Festival Favorites and Indies Coming to Theaters This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 5 Reasons Kate Looked So Good After Giving Birth - Mom.me
- Mad Men Evolutions: See How Far They've Come - POPSUGAR
- WATCH: Here’s Justin Timberlake Dressed Up As A Lime Because Tequila - College Candy
- CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO WITH THESE TEQUILAS AND COCKTAILS - Mandatory
- TV Shows You Should Watch Based on Your Astrological Sign - POPSUGAR
- If the Women of 'Mad Men' Were Moms Now - Mom.me
- 2015 MET GALA FASHION HITS AND MISSES - Wonderwall
- Daenerys Targaryen Is Easily the Fiercest Badass in the Seven Kingdoms - Popsugar
- FAMOUS FOLKS WITH EXOTIC PETS - Mandatory