After 13 years, everything's changed and nothing's changed for the friends of "The Best Man."
Original cast members Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Harold Perrineau, and Terrence Howard reunite for the romantic comedy's holiday-themed sequel, "The Best Man Holiday." And as a new trailer shows, the longtime friends are older -- with Lathan sporting a huge baby bump -- though perhaps not wiser.
"It's Christmas, and I'm willing to give and I'm willing to receive," Howard's womanizing Quentin says of a rather indecent proposal.
The best part of the trailer? A sexy lip-synched performance by the men to New Edition's "Can You Stand the Rain." No wonder one of the women flings her underwear at them!
Also starring Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Melissa De Sousa, and Eddie Cibrian, "The Best Man Holiday" opens November 15.
- Bet You Didn't Know All These Actresses Have Famous Dads - POPSUGAR
- Famous People Before They Were Famous - Mom.me
- How to Handle Any Life Situation Like Ari Gold — in GIFs - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 30 New and Returning Shows to Watch This Summer - POPSUGAR
- 11 Celebs Who Married Athletes - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- Before Jurassic World, Revisit Why You Loved Chris Pratt in the First Place - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory