Want to travel to a galaxy far, far away? If you're a young 20-something man who's "witty and smart" but not "classically handsome," you're in luck!
A possible casting breakdown for "Star Wars: Episode 7" is circulating Hollywood, first seen by fan site Schmoesknow.com. While the sheet doesn't state the roles are for "Star Wars," the movie in question is produced by Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk and has a shooting start date of "early 2014."
Little is known about "Episode 7" other than that Abrams will direct and that original trilogy stars Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford will reprise their famous roles as Luke, Leia, and Han Solo. Speculation is brewing that the new "Star Wars" will feature their children and the next generation of Jedis.
The characters described in the casting notice are:
- A young man aged between 20 and 25, witty and smart, fit but not classically handsome,
- Man in late twenties, also fit, but this one is handsome and confident.
- Late teenage girl, independent, good sense of humour, also... physically fit .
- Second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and physically fit.
- Man in his forties, obviously physically fit, this one is a military type.
- A man of around thirty or so, this one is an intellectual type.
- Finally, a guy aged around seventy, strong opinions and tough.
While fan site Bleeding Cool has confirmed these are lead characters, Schmoesknows.com theorized they could be Jedi students or teachers -- or even the movie's villains.
"Star Wars: Episode 7" is set to open in 2015.
[via Schmoesknow.com h/t Bleeding Cool]