It's clear who's the boss in this scene from Joseph Gordon-Levitt's upcoming film "Don Jon."
Previously known as "Don Jon's Addiction," Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut is a romantic comedy about a guido named Don Jon who's faced with a terrible dilemma: his smokin' hot girlfriend Barbara, played by a New Jersey-accented Scarlett Johansson, or his single dude life, which includes copious amounts of porn and working out. What's a guy to do? In this case, Don Jon (played by JGL himself) brings his lady home for dinner with his parents. Don's a family man, so you know this is serious stuff!
You can see in this clip -- released on Father's Day -- that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. While it seems Don's mom is pleased to get some extra help in the kitchen, Tony Danza's Jon Sr. is very impressed with his son's girlfriend's assets, and he's not shy about sharing it. If watching Danza and a pumped-up JGL together doesn't get you psyched for this movie, what will?
NSFW warning: Danza uses some explicit language to describe ScarJo's beauty.
"Don Jon" will hold you closer, tiny dancer, on September 27.
Around The Web:
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Finally Meet - HitFix
- See the First 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Set Photos - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'The Fault in Our Stars' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- How Chris Pratt Became the Biggest Star of 2014 - Vulture
- 11 Upcoming Horror Movies to be Excited About - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 24 Hilarious Zack Galifianakis Moments (GIFS) - POPSUGAR
- Your Guide to 'True Detective' Director Justin Lin - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush