It's clear who's the boss in this scene from Joseph Gordon-Levitt's upcoming film "Don Jon."
Previously known as "Don Jon's Addiction," Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut is a romantic comedy about a guido named Don Jon who's faced with a terrible dilemma: his smokin' hot girlfriend Barbara, played by a New Jersey-accented Scarlett Johansson, or his single dude life, which includes copious amounts of porn and working out. What's a guy to do? In this case, Don Jon (played by JGL himself) brings his lady home for dinner with his parents. Don's a family man, so you know this is serious stuff!
You can see in this clip -- released on Father's Day -- that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. While it seems Don's mom is pleased to get some extra help in the kitchen, Tony Danza's Jon Sr. is very impressed with his son's girlfriend's assets, and he's not shy about sharing it. If watching Danza and a pumped-up JGL together doesn't get you psyched for this movie, what will?
NSFW warning: Danza uses some explicit language to describe ScarJo's beauty.
"Don Jon" will hold you closer, tiny dancer, on September 27.
Around The Web:
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Chris Pratt May Be the New Indiana Jones - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- The Complete History of Comic-Book Movies: 'Batman' - ScreenCrush
- The All-Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- Emma Watson Will Star as Belle in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' - POPSUGAR
- Is Liam Hemsworth Starring in the New 'Independence Day'? - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush