It's clear who's the boss in this scene from Joseph Gordon-Levitt's upcoming film "Don Jon."
Previously known as "Don Jon's Addiction," Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut is a romantic comedy about a guido named Don Jon who's faced with a terrible dilemma: his smokin' hot girlfriend Barbara, played by a New Jersey-accented Scarlett Johansson, or his single dude life, which includes copious amounts of porn and working out. What's a guy to do? In this case, Don Jon (played by JGL himself) brings his lady home for dinner with his parents. Don's a family man, so you know this is serious stuff!
You can see in this clip -- released on Father's Day -- that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. While it seems Don's mom is pleased to get some extra help in the kitchen, Tony Danza's Jon Sr. is very impressed with his son's girlfriend's assets, and he's not shy about sharing it. If watching Danza and a pumped-up JGL together doesn't get you psyched for this movie, what will?
NSFW warning: Danza uses some explicit language to describe ScarJo's beauty.
"Don Jon" will hold you closer, tiny dancer, on September 27.
- Biggest Movie Headlines - Pop Sugar
- Best & Worst of 2013 - Vulture
- 10 Epic Will Ferrell Moments - Hollywood
- Idris Elba Talks Nelson Mandela Role - THR
- Honest Action: 'Die Hard' (Video) - Screen Junkies
- Best Holiday Movies on Netflix - Buzz Sugar
- Best Movie Mustaches - Rotten Tomatoes
- Toronto Critics Name 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Best Film - HitFix
- 'That Thing You Do!' Then & Now - Screen Crush
- Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Plagiarism - UInterview