It's clear who's the boss in this scene from Joseph Gordon-Levitt's upcoming film "Don Jon."
Previously known as "Don Jon's Addiction," Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut is a romantic comedy about a guido named Don Jon who's faced with a terrible dilemma: his smokin' hot girlfriend Barbara, played by a New Jersey-accented Scarlett Johansson, or his single dude life, which includes copious amounts of porn and working out. What's a guy to do? In this case, Don Jon (played by JGL himself) brings his lady home for dinner with his parents. Don's a family man, so you know this is serious stuff!
You can see in this clip -- released on Father's Day -- that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. While it seems Don's mom is pleased to get some extra help in the kitchen, Tony Danza's Jon Sr. is very impressed with his son's girlfriend's assets, and he's not shy about sharing it. If watching Danza and a pumped-up JGL together doesn't get you psyched for this movie, what will?
NSFW warning: Danza uses some explicit language to describe ScarJo's beauty.
"Don Jon" will hold you closer, tiny dancer, on September 27.
Around The Web:
- The 10 Action Movies That Will Define This Summer - POPSUGAR
- If Amy Schumer Wrote a Parenting Guide - Mom.me
- How to Survive Your 20s, According to Broad City - POPSUGAR
- This Modern Day Caveman Has Better Hair Than You & Better Abs Than Channing Tatum - College Candy
- FAMILY GUY: A HISTORY OF CONTROVERSY - Mandatory
- Your Summer 2015 Movie Guide Is Here - POPSUGAR
- Celebrities Who Are Natural Blondes - Mom.me
- WONDERWALL VIDEO REESE WITHERSPOON, SOFIA VERGARA DISH: DO BLONDES OR BRUNETTES HAVE MORE FUN? - Wonderwall
- See the Orange Is the New Black Cast Out of Their Jumpsuits - Popsugar
- TODAY'S FUNNY PHOTOS - Mandatory