It's official: The Sexiest Man Alive has the Cutest Kid Alive.
New dad Channing Tatum rang in his first Father's Day by introducing the world to his 2-week-old daughter, Everly.
The 33-year-old actor posted the above family photo -- of himself and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gazing lovingly at baby Everly -- to Facebook on June 16, gushing, "First Father's Day with my girls."
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly on May 31 in London, where Tatum has been filming the upcoming futuristic sci-fi film "Jupiter Ascending."
In a pre-Everly interview for Vanity Fair's July 2013 issue, Tatum revealed his simple parenting philosophy: "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," he said.
Up next for Hollywood's hottest ticket is "White House Down," exploding into theaters June 28.
[via Facebook h/t People]
Around The Web:
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Chris Pratt May Be the New Indiana Jones - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- The Complete History of Comic-Book Movies: 'Batman' - ScreenCrush
- The All-Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- Emma Watson Will Star as Belle in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' - POPSUGAR
- Is Liam Hemsworth Starring in the New 'Independence Day'? - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush