It's official: The Sexiest Man Alive has the Cutest Kid Alive.
New dad Channing Tatum rang in his first Father's Day by introducing the world to his 2-week-old daughter, Everly.
The 33-year-old actor posted the above family photo -- of himself and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gazing lovingly at baby Everly -- to Facebook on June 16, gushing, "First Father's Day with my girls."
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly on May 31 in London, where Tatum has been filming the upcoming futuristic sci-fi film "Jupiter Ascending."
In a pre-Everly interview for Vanity Fair's July 2013 issue, Tatum revealed his simple parenting philosophy: "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," he said.
Up next for Hollywood's hottest ticket is "White House Down," exploding into theaters June 28.
[via Facebook h/t People]
- Where to See Oscar Winners and Nominees Next - Pop Sugar
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play Hitman in 'Blood On Snow' - ScreenJunkies
- Actors Who Won Oscars For Playing Real People - Buzz Sugar
- 15 Must-See Time Travel Movies - RottenTomatoes
- 'Zorro' To Get Gritty Reboot - ScreenCrush
- New 'Matrix' Trilogy in the Works - ScreenCrush
- Wes Anderson Animated 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - Vulture
- Outkast's Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix (Video) - HitFix
- Honest Trailers: '300' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 'Veronica Mars' Character Breakdown - Buzz Sugar