It's official: The Sexiest Man Alive has the Cutest Kid Alive.
New dad Channing Tatum rang in his first Father's Day by introducing the world to his 2-week-old daughter, Everly.
The 33-year-old actor posted the above family photo -- of himself and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gazing lovingly at baby Everly -- to Facebook on June 16, gushing, "First Father's Day with my girls."
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly on May 31 in London, where Tatum has been filming the upcoming futuristic sci-fi film "Jupiter Ascending."
In a pre-Everly interview for Vanity Fair's July 2013 issue, Tatum revealed his simple parenting philosophy: "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," he said.
Up next for Hollywood's hottest ticket is "White House Down," exploding into theaters June 28.
[via Facebook h/t People]
Around The Web:
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!