It's official: The Sexiest Man Alive has the Cutest Kid Alive.
New dad Channing Tatum rang in his first Father's Day by introducing the world to his 2-week-old daughter, Everly.
The 33-year-old actor posted the above family photo -- of himself and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gazing lovingly at baby Everly -- to Facebook on June 16, gushing, "First Father's Day with my girls."
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly on May 31 in London, where Tatum has been filming the upcoming futuristic sci-fi film "Jupiter Ascending."
In a pre-Everly interview for Vanity Fair's July 2013 issue, Tatum revealed his simple parenting philosophy: "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," he said.
Up next for Hollywood's hottest ticket is "White House Down," exploding into theaters June 28.
[via Facebook h/t People]
Around The Web:
- 30 Spooky Movie Couples - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ludicrous Villains That Were Terrible Horror Monsters - HitFix
- 'Cabin Fever' Is Going to be Remade - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Fight Club' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- Key and Peele Are Finally Making a Movie - Vulture
- Meet the Freaks of 'American Horror Story' - POPSUGAR
- The 11 Worst Batman Villains - Vulture
- 15 Pop-Culture Costumes That Take Very Little Effort - POPSUGAR
- 15 New Details About 'Interstellar' - Vulture
- Best Horror Movies Ever - Rotten Tomatoes