It's official: The Sexiest Man Alive has the Cutest Kid Alive.
New dad Channing Tatum rang in his first Father's Day by introducing the world to his 2-week-old daughter, Everly.
The 33-year-old actor posted the above family photo -- of himself and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gazing lovingly at baby Everly -- to Facebook on June 16, gushing, "First Father's Day with my girls."
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly on May 31 in London, where Tatum has been filming the upcoming futuristic sci-fi film "Jupiter Ascending."
In a pre-Everly interview for Vanity Fair's July 2013 issue, Tatum revealed his simple parenting philosophy: "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," he said.
Up next for Hollywood's hottest ticket is "White House Down," exploding into theaters June 28.
[via Facebook h/t People]
Around The Web:
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!