Jaxson Denno doesn't like being lied to, which is exactly what happened when his mom told him he was going to come face-to-face with Iron Man.
According to People, the 18-month-old tyke burst into tears upon meeting Robert Downey Jr., because he was expecting the Marvel Comics superhero. We don't blame the little guy: We'd also be crestfallen to encounter a middle-aged man in jeans and a T-shirt instead of a dude in a sweet suit that can fly. Even if said middle-aged man is Robert Downey Jr.
In the above photo, taken in western Massachusetts where Downey Jr. is filming "The Judge," the suitless "Iron Man" star attempts to comfort a severely disappointed Jaxson. The What the hell do I do now? look on the actor's face is priceless.
"He was fine as soon as he talked to him," Jaxson's mom Heather told People, adding that the boy "was so confused because I kept telling him it was Iron Man and he knew it wasn't. Well, not Iron Man in the suit."
Perhaps Downey Jr. should consider keeping a suit on hand, if only to avoid making other innocent children cry?
Around The Web:
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!