Both directions have been common ground for movies. A large subgenre of the screwball comedy involves remarriage. And many melodramas and black comedies throw exaggerated tribulations into the land of splitsville. These movies may serve as a guide for anyone looking to survive time with their ex, and below we've kicked off a helpful look at what to do and what not to do if you hope to come out of the experience with your life, or maybe even a rekindled flame.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!