CATEGORIES Movie NewsEmmy Rossum may have loved her role as destructive, glowy-eyed caster Ridley in the upcoming "Beautiful Creatures," but, as she recently revealed to Moviefone, she used to be in love with Macaulay Culkin.
Read on for Rossum's Moviefone 5: five quick questions, five fun reveals.
1. If you could switch careers for a day, what job would you like to try? Astronaut.
2. Who was your first movie-star crush? Macaulay Culkin. Full-on. I was seven. I used to pause the TV screen and go up and kiss his face. The TV would give me static and I thought, "Oh, that's what a kiss feels like!"
3. What was the last movie you paid to see? "Beasts of the Southern Wild." Loved it.
4. What movie always makes you cry? "It's a Wonderful Life." Just the whole ending. I always watch it on Thanksgiving, and it's always on TV. And I always cry.
5. If you could have been dream-cast in any movie, what would it have been? Ed Norton in "Primal Fear." That was a real breakout role for him. The twist at the end is really powerful, and I love a thriller.
"Beautiful Creatures" hits theaters Thursday, February 14.