CATEGORIES Movie NewsTeam Peeta, time to show off your frosting abilities -- it's Josh Hutcherson's 20th birthday!
After wowing audiences with his portrayal of District 12 tribute Peeta Mellark in the uber-popular "Hunger Games," The Hutch has become one of the most lovable celebrities around outside the arena. (He's charmed us, just like he charmed Caesar Flickerman!)
From sporting a pink motorcycle helmet to becoming the youngest recipient of the GLAAD Vanguard Award, he's certainly had quite the year. In honor of his 20th, let's take a look at 20 reasons why we love Josh Hutcherson.
1. He knows all the variations and moods of the Mario theme song.
3. He could have been Spiderman.
4. Sports a pink motorcycle helmet.
5. Like you, Josh Hutcherson is also obsessed with Ryan Gosling. And named his adopted pooch in honor of "Drive."
6. He respects the law: "Because 16 will get you 20." And embraces awkward fan slogans.
7. He laughs off snakes and potential nerve damage.
8. He is a self-proclaimed athlete!
9. But sometimes screws up a pitch.
10. GLAAD approved: He's straight but not narrow!
11. While he's just a year shy of 21, Josh believes the drinking age should be lowered to 18.
12. Secretly, he loves "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."
13. Josh took comfort in watching "The Client List" on Lifetime while recovering from his nose surgery.
14. Even while getting Punk'd, he looks adorbs.
15. Though he's achieved superstardom with "The Hunger Games," Josh has mixed feelings about the fame.
16. He can spin a basketball.
18. He took a break from filming "Catching Fire" to visit a haunted house.
19. Like Peeta, he can bake. Josh can bake a "mean apple pie. A French apple pie!"
20. And this.