Sure, the structure has two hundred floors -- packed with hardened thugs who are doping on a new substance called Slo-Mo that makes everything slow down for the user and looks really, really cool (bath bubbles crystallize and shimmer like freshly-cut diamonds) -- but it's still a single location movie. It's adherence to this is both admirable and shocking, especially when you consider the original adaptation of "Judge Dredd," back in 1995, which managed to squeeze in killer robots, psychotic clones and a fist fight inside a hollowed-out Statue of Liberty. It also got us thinking about other great single-location movies, which you can see below.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!