Sure, the structure has two hundred floors -- packed with hardened thugs who are doping on a new substance called Slo-Mo that makes everything slow down for the user and looks really, really cool (bath bubbles crystallize and shimmer like freshly-cut diamonds) -- but it's still a single location movie. It's adherence to this is both admirable and shocking, especially when you consider the original adaptation of "Judge Dredd," back in 1995, which managed to squeeze in killer robots, psychotic clones and a fist fight inside a hollowed-out Statue of Liberty. It also got us thinking about other great single-location movies, which you can see below.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!