So now that summer is finally over, it's time to ask on everyone's mind (well, probably not everyone, but you get the idea): What was the best movie of the summer? To Marvel fans, the choice is easy ("The Avengers"). But don't count out some of this season's sleeper films: a touching pre-teen romantic tale in Wes Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom" or the baby-boomer favorite "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel." Either way, let us know in the poll below what your favorite flick of the summer was (and if we missed one, be sure to let us know in the comments). Also, keep an eye out next week for our 2012 Fall Preview!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!