In fact, she remained an intelligent, acerbic big-screen presence throughout her life. Latter-day audiences will remember her as Ted Danson's no-nonsense mother in "Three Men and a Baby" (1987), and even at the end of her life, she'd completed roles in two yet-to-be-released comedies, "College Debts" and "Driving Me Crazy." Still, she'll be best remembered for the work she did in "Gentleman's Agreement," "All About Eve," "High Society," and other landmark films of the 1940s and '50s. Here's a list of her 10 essential movie roles.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!