These days, outdoor screenings are practically a summer requirement, which is why Moviefone and our friends at Street Food Cinema are bringing a fresh batch of flicks for your friends and family to watch under the night sky.
Every Saturday this summer, Los Angeles-area residents will have the opportunity to check out a full slate of classic films at Exposition Park near USC (right in front of the beautiful field by the LA Coliseum). The event will also feature gourmet food trucks and music from emerging L.A. musicians. Tickets to the event are $10, which include access to the food, music and live entertainment.
You can check out the full schedule below. All screenings will take place at Exposition Park, with the exception of the finale on September 1, which is at Bloch Field at the LA Port. For more information, check out the Street Food Cinema website.
- June 2nd - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL
- June 9th - THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN
- June 16th - THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
- June 23rd - AVATAR
- June 30th - TRANSFORMERS
- July 7th - TWILIGHT
- July 14th - X-MEN
- July 21st - AMERICAN PIE
- July 28th - IRON MAN
- Aug 4th - BRIDESMAIDS
- Aug 11th - ALICE IN WONDERLAND
- Aug 18th 80's DOUBLE FEATURE: 16 CANDLES + VALLEY GIRL (hosted by the Valley Girl herself - Deborah Foreman)
- Aug 25th - WEIRD SCIENCE
- Sept 1st - TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY