But how exactly does one celebrate "Star Wars" Day? Moviefone has put together a very special guide to help you get through this celebration of the Force. And since 2012 marks the 35th anniversary of the beginning of the Jedi Saga, we've decided to give you a Boss Nass-sized list, detailing 35 unique and hilarious ways to celebrate "Star Wars" Day.
May the fourth be with you!
1. Watch the Star Wars Kid for the 832nd time.
2. Read what happened to "Star Wars Kid," after his video went viral.
3. Track down a box of C-3PO's cereal:
4. Find E.T.'s cameo in "The Phantom Menace."
5. Admire the classic stylings of iconic movie poster artist Drew Struzan.
6. Close your eyes, randomly click on a "Featured article" on the Wookiepedia reference site. Memorize everything on that page.
7. Like Yoda for the entire day, you speak.
8. Be a hipster and go around saying: "Yeah, I liked 'Star Wars' better when it was 'The Hidden Fortress.' It's Japanese, you've probably never heard of it."
9. Get a temporary version of this tattoo. Or a real one if you're feeling hardcore.
10. Get your groove on with the Disco version of the "Star Wars" theme.
11. If you go out to eat and the restaurant doesn't have what you're craving, react accordingly.
12. Watch the opening credits for the "Ewoks" saturday morning cartoon. Shake your head in disgust.
13. Upstage your hipster friend and go around saying: "Yeah, I liked 'Star Wars' better when it was 'Flash Gordon.' It's vintage and a movie serial, you've probably never heard of it."
14. Show some respect for the man, Ralph McQuarrie.
15. Before passing through it, wave your hand across any automatically-opening door.
16. Pick a fight with a Klingon.
17. Remember that Jake Lloyd was eight-years-old when he filmed "The Phantom Menace" and cut him some slack.
18. Check out the "Tag & Bink" comic series, a hilarious adventure about the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of the "Star Wars" universe. Then make "Star Wars"-Shakespeare comparisons with reckless abandon!
19. Confirm to your non-"SW" fans that, yes, he really was named Porkins.
20. Add MC Chris's "Fette's Vette" to your playlist, for crying out loud!
21. Bid on this Han Solo Pog Slammer.
22. Stay up 'til 11, find out how to fight the frizzies.
23. Get out the needle and thread; try to recreate this amazing Death Star Cosplay from Jennifer Landa.
24. Steal the super-secretive Holocron continuity database from Lucas Licensing and hold it for ransom.
25. Spot all the Easter Eggs in this incredible picture from the mega-talented Ulises Farinas:
26. Turkish Star Wars? Turkish Star Wars! 27. Write fan-fiction about Timothy Zahn; get into vicious arguments about its validity. 28. Ponder if this performance by the Icy Hot Club is the coolest cover of the Cantina Band song:
29. Fly to France, have a "Star Wars"-themed burger.
30. Watch the bizarrely hilarious ninety minute Red Letter Media video review of "The Phantom Menace."
31. Take pride in the fact that you didn't need to look up that "frizzies" reference in suggestion #22.
32. Get an early start on your Life Day gift shopping.
33. If you're embarrassed by any photos from your past, just go and change them all, refusing to release the originals.
34. Mount a protest outside your local cineplex, attacking "The Avengers" for stealing the May 4 thunder.
35. Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at the premiere for "Attack of the Clones." And laugh and laugh and laugh...