Award Show Challenge: Predict The Winners, Win Free Movie Tickets
Just because you won't be in the Kodak Theater with all the Academy Award nominees, it doesn't mean you can't achieve some Oscar glory. Enter Moviefone's Oscar-themed Predict the News game for the chance to win free movie tickets for an entire year!
Every weekday between now and February 24, we'll post new questions about what will happen on Hollywood's big night. (Right there on the right side of your screen) Submit your best guesses and you'll automatically be eligible for a daily prize of two free movie tickets. The grand prize -- a YEAR'S worth of free movie tickets -- will be awarded to a user with the most correct predictions.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Entry instructions: Users will answer a quiz question related to the upcoming Academy Awards broadcast. Launch day, Monday January 30, will premiere with three debut questions for the first round. Subsequently, two quiz questions will be posted every weekday at 11am and 3pm on Moviefone and Facebook starting on Monday January 30 and going until the Friday before the show airs. (1/30- 2/24).
- Comments must be left before 2/24/12 at 3pm Eastern Time.
- You may enter once per trivia question.
- Two daily winners will be selected in a random drawing. One grand prize winner will be selected based on the user with the most correct predictions.
- One Grand Prize Winner will win movie tickets for one year. 2 daily winners will receive 2 movie tickets.
- ARV of Grand Prize: $1248 (calculated as 2 tickets/wk for 52 weeks= 104 tickets. Value of each ticket=$12) ARVof daily prizes: $24