1. Weird Al wants Pixar to make an animated version of 'UHF'
2. A Pixar character is being modeled after Weird Al
3. Weird Al is recording a parody of 'You've Got a Friend in Me,' titled, 'You've Got Six Hens to Eat'
4. Pixar purchased Weird Al so he could be put on display in John Lasseter's office
5. Weird Al is there to steal that life-size version of Lightning McQueen
Feel free to leave your own speculations in the comments section below. Last one to use 'Alpocalypse' is a rotten egg!
[Photo: Who Say]
Follow Moviefone on Twitter
Like Moviefone on Facebook