Hold your horses, Hollywood. Let's sit and think about this for a second. Yes, we realize that 'The Lion King' has made oodles of cash (more than $50 million!) since being re-released to theaters two weeks ago. Still, that doesn't mean every movie whose name rings a bell with your grandma is a mere post-3D conversion away from 21st-century box-office riches. So before everyone gets ahead of themselves, we've decided to beat studios to the punch. Presenting Moviefone's list of films we absolutely don't want re-released in 3D.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!